Multiplying youth & college grad disciples in our communities
What will be the spiritual, social, and economic impact if we reverse the 70% college faith drop-off, double active Christian freshmen, multiply over 4 years, and graduate triple the number world changing college graduates ready to change culture in their sphere! It's already starting. See video and Josh McDowell's call to action.
See how Every Student Sent specifically helps:
Ronnie Floyd - Southern Baptist Convention Exec Dir
YWAM Circuit Riders - Huntington Beach
Like other metro areas, Orange County is linking arms so that every 10-12th grade student is prepared, then connected to college ministries and churches this year, to help them become disciples who make disciples. The expected result? The 70% college faith drop-off will be nearly reversed (as has already been seen in churches), the number of freshmen believers will double, and become fruitful in freshmen to freshmen movements, so that in a few years, double or triple the number of world-changers will graduate to impact culture and community! See this community impact perspective from business ministries such as Pinnacle Forum, and Business Men's Fellowship in San Diego County.
Every Student Sent is a national movement and a free community-based platform to prepare and connect high school students to existing ministries, churches, and each other in order to propel them towards Gospel-centered mission as they navigate and engage culture during college. Learn how churches have seen the typical 70% college faith drop off nearly eliminated. www.EveryStudentSent.org.
Multiplying youth & college grad disciples in Orange County
A Navigators study showed that the first 72 hours on campus bonds students to friends they make then, impact their faith trajectory. Connecting long before they land on campus is essential! Every Student Sent is a national movement of ministries, denominations, schools, Christian schools, and homeschool associations. What can our cities look like if we reverse the 70% college faith drop-off, double active Christian freshmen, multiply over 4 years, and graduate triple the number world changing college graduates ready to change culture in their sphere! Churches and Christian schools have experienced this. Now ESS is mobilizing this for cities by finding key pastors and leaders to spread the word.
Orange County 2022 goals:
- Connect every high school student to ministries and churches locally or anywhere in the nation
- Add more ministries and churches to Every Student Sent at area colleges (see sample of colleges below)
- Catalyze freshmen to freshmen awakenings at area colleges and those across the country.
- Create maturing and multiplying disciples via connections and content from ESS and national ministries.
- This reverses the 70% faith drop-off and empowers students to reach their friends
- Help every student find their calling, major and career - to impact society locally and nationally
Local ministries, schools, and churches preparing students with ESS
Every Student Sent was launched in late August 2020 and is now accelerating national mobilization. Let's help Orange County families benefit by spreading the word from church to church. I can be as simple as sharing the website with every family and pastor you know. Here are organizations who have taken steps to let all their people know.
Every Student Sent is also a Social Network
With a look and feel like Facebook, Every Student Sent is also it's own national and local social network for high school and college students as well as church, ministry, school, and business leaders to collaborate and advance discipleship together. You can create your own affinity groups. Log on today and learn how. www.EveryStudentSent.org.
What can you do to help multiply student disciples who make disciples?
See this 1-minute video (it uses our old name, Campus Ministry Link)
The harvest is plentiful but the laborers have been too few up until now. Here are some different ways to help.
- Share ESS with your church or Christian School. Use the links at the top.
- Introduce us to leaders in the community such as city movements, pastor networks, business networks
- Consider ways to volunteer or invite other volunteers. See Volunteer page.
- Mobilize funding sources to jump-start Orange county to:
- Dedicate ESS staff hours to SOCAL
- Hire full time or part time SOCAL people
- Fund a social media campaign SOCAL
- See Impact Page on how a small amount of February funding will expedite a $3.5M grant