Copy/paste this image for your social media or church bulletin board.
Grandparents: See special resources for you at the bottom of this page.
As a parent, you can succeed in helping your teens be excited about following Jesus with a team on mission. You can help them pick the right college, right major, purpose and career, and help them get to know leaders, new friends, roommates, and study partners in their major, all excited about growing the Kingdom. You can also help them carry their mission forward into their professions.
We are here to help.
Just email us at the bottom of this page.
The Three Pillars of College Success
With the right friends, mentors, and missional mindset, students can finish college as leaders & resilient disciples who make disciples.
Career & Calling
Students who select a major grounded by a vision of how God made them and understand marketable fields are best prepared
Minimal College Debt
Many spend far too much for a degree so that life is crippled for many years. Learn how to reduce college cost regardless of income.
Now students don't have to start college alone, but can go with a team of other incoming Christian friends and leaders, and roommates at their future college they get to know many months before they land on campus! This has been proven to reverse the 70% faith drop-off, and catalyze growth. 10-12th grade students can prepare for exciting mission together with parents.
Weekly Parent Zoom Events
How ESS Helps Parents
Receive hope and learn strategies from this podcast with Stacy Callender from Moms in Prayer and John Decker, Director of Partnerships for Every Student Sent
Student Page to Share
Worldview & Parent Resources
Other Steps you can Take:
- Tell your students about this, and check out college ministries together with them as part of your college search process. Share the Student Page. Encourage them to virtually join some ministry groups and ask leaders questions.
- Review content with them, like the Thrive in Courses or Worldview about college as an exciting mission.
- Learn from the Career Page, and the College Cost page.
- Tell your pastor and friends about Every Student Sent!
- Follow these new parent groups: ESS Parents Group | College Planning Collaboration | Homeschool Collaboration
- Volunteer to share ESS with other parents in church or help your youth leader. See Ambassadors
- Support Every Student Sent - Learn how the Every Student Sent movement is changing communities
How you can help your church, city, or the nation with your volunteer expertise or financial gifts.
In addition to Parent resources, here's some special content for you:
Watch the Video
Ways to Engage
We're here to talk!
Contact us to answer questions or set up a phone or Zoom discussion to discuss your family or help spread the news to your church, school, homeschool and community.
More Resources you can use with your kids
Make use of these Every Student Sent (ESS) resources along with social groups where you can hear from other parents:
Check back often since new resources are added each month.
Growth and discipleship
- Thrive Course - watch these eleven 7-minute episodes with your teen and have a great discussion about discipleship and multiplying
- SENT 2021 Training - watch these six 7-minute segments by national leaders speaking at SENT 2021
- Worldview from Summit Ministries - The engaging short videos and and in-depth resources tee up great discussions between you and your sons and daughters
- Dare2Share group - helping teens share their faith
Finding Career, Calling, and Major
Minimizing College Debt
- College Assistance Plus - See videos, education, and services
- Parent's College Planning Group - find resources and connect with other parents
- Christian Financial Advisors - It's great to have an advisor who understands your values and goals. If you don't already have an advisor who is a believer, you can enter your zip code and see a link of Kingdom Advisors near you. You can review their websites and reach out to any of interest. There is no affiliation with Every Student Sent. If your advisor does not know about ESS, we'd be glad to educate them!
- Testimonies for students to watch - Interact with the Student Stories & Videos group, view student testimonies, and have your teens share Every Student Sent with their friends. Their faith grows every time they interact with the Gospel.