What ESS Does
Every Student Sent is a national movement and a free and unique community-based online platform with vision of connecting high school students to existing ministries, churches, and each other in order to propel them towards Gospel-centered mission as they navigate and engage culture during college, including now during COVID virtual school. What leaders are saying.
City-wide movements understand that the harvest is plentiful, but they need more laborers. Every Student Sent can reverse the 70% loss in YOUR city and multiply laborers to transform culture - as it becomes normal for all students to prepare and connect. The strategic benefit of equipped freshmen reaching freshmen during the first month "Sweet Spot" when non-believers are especially open is key. See Kevin Palau in this video (recorded with our prior Campus Ministry Link information)
National Impact & Vision
The historic alignment of the nations top college ministries, youth ministries, denominations, and Christian schools has pulled together to produce the following results impacting every college-bound student. Links show the process.
- Preparing every high school student with a missional vision and equipping for college. See Church & School.
- Reversing the 70% college faith drop-off. (already happening in initial churches) See Pastor Story.
- Organize students in advance to reach their new freshmen friends when they are most open. See Campus Ministry.
- Impact culture on collage campuses - with more missional students helping college ministries grow and unite.
- Triple the number of Kingdom-minded Christian college grads into the workplace. See Pinnacle Forum example
PARTIAL LIST OF PARTNERS
Recent Progress - December 2020
We at Campus Renewal, launched our initial version of this platform in Summer 2017 called Campus Ministry Link. This was upgraded in late August 2020 to Every Student Sent which added many new features including a powerful social network and learning management system. In the past 3 months Every Student Sent has
- Integrated our national social network and learning management system where Christian students can network and take classes focused on how to engage secular culture and thrive - the only on like it in America.
- Added new partners among College ministries, Christian high schools, Youth Ministries and Denominations.
- Added at least 1900 new users every month, mostly students
- Found that 1 out of 4 people who frequent Every Student Sent register as a user.
- Seen traffic and engagement increase 20-fold
- Have seen many new students connected with Campus Ministries
How You Can Accelerate the National Movement
Every person who shares Every Student sent with a pastor, school, leader, or foundation helps accelerate this movement! We have a detailed national mobilization plan that we have worked out with a major foundation. The plan centers on bringing up each region of the country into broad use of Every Student Sent so that the high school class of 2021 will be the most successful in history, and that much of the tragic 70% faith attrition is prevented - and replaced by multiplying disciple makers. It's a bold vision, but doable when we have the resources to leverage our partners, and a massive social media campaign. Here are ways you can help to financially accelerate this needed change for America.
- Jump-start the Foundation Grant - A major foundation is ready to launch the national mobilization plan this winter, but wants to see some additional student engagement during January. Your gift can help the grant be released earlier and thus engage seniors now.
- Impact your city. What will your city look like when all the Christian youth succeed and trigger awakenings on college campuses? Depending on the city size, a few thousand dollars is often enough to catalyze a movement. See City-Movements.
- Fund a feature. You can target your gift towards a particular feature you are passionate about. Examples are an App version of ESS, Student training on a particular topic such as Apologetics, Worldview, Evangelism, Calling, Career, Finance, etc.
- Introduce us to foundations or people who are looking at ways to leverage their gift to change America.
Jesus said that the "Harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are too few". To change a student's life-time trajectory and enable a generation of nation-changers you can partner with ESS on the link below, or reach out to us for a conversation with anyone on our team, including our president, Jeremy Story.