- You can now follow the Parents Group to network with other parents, find resources, and participate in monthly Zoom meetings with national family leaders
- If you missed SENT 2021 - the powerful content for teens and parents is broken into 7-minute topics in Courses
- Upcoming Events Link: June 16 Parent Prayer Meeting | June 17 How to Increase Scholarships
The Three Essentials of College Success
Click Images for Details
With the right friends, mentors, and missional mindset, students can finish college as mature leaders and disciples who make disciples.
Career & Calling
Students who select a major grounded by a vision of how God made them and understand marketable fields are best prepared
Minimal College Debt
Many spend far too much for a degree so that life is crippled for many years. Learn how to reduce college cost regardless of income.
Success for every Student in America:
You want the best for your kids
Now you can go through this free website together with your 10th-12th grade student and start selecting colleges based on ministries and churches you can actually connect with and talk to. Connecting in advance stops the 70% faith drop off, empowers them, and gives your student ownership of the process. Go over the other resources with them about calling, career, and major as well as a process to avoid crippling student debt.
Student Page to Share
Every Student Sent is a unique community-based platform for preparing 10-12th grade students with a vision of connecting to college ministries, churches, and each other in order to propel them towards Gospel-centered mission as they navigate and engage culture during college. It's a national movement of major college ministries, youth ministries, denominations, Christian schools, and homeschool groups to connect and prepare teens for future leadership. When you register on this free platform you get full access to the features and resources including the embedded social groups. This Family page of www.EveryStudentSent.org is a jumping off spot to orient you to the features and resources.
Simple steps for parents:
- Log onto www.EveryStudentSent.org as a parent. this gives you full free access.
- Tell your students about this, and check out college ministries together with them as part of your college search process. Share the Student Page. Encourage them to virtually join some ministry groups and ask leaders questions.
- Review content with them, like the Thrive Course about thinking of college as an exciting mission.
- Check out the Event Page.
- Tell your pastor and friends about Every Student Sent!
- Follow these new parent groups: College Planning. Homeschool Resources, Career Direct
- Support Every Student Sent - Learn how the Every Student Sent movement is changing communiites.
Resources you can use
Make use of these Every Student Sent (ESS) resources along with social groups where you can hear from other parents:
Check back often since new resources are added each month.
Minimizing College Debt
- College Assistance Plus - See videos, education, and services
- Parent's College Planning Group - find resources and connect with other parents
- Christian Financial Advisors - It's great to have an advisor who understands your values and goals. If you don't already have an advisor who is a believer, you can enter your zip code and see a link of Kingdom Advisors near you. You can review their websites and reach out to any of interest. There is no affiliation with Every Student Sent. If your advisor does not know about ESS, we'd be glad to educate them!
Growth and discipleship
- Thrive Course - watch these eleven 7-minute episodes with your teen and have a great discussion about discipleship and multiplying
- Moms in Prayer - Join a group or have them pray for your student or school
- Worldview from Summit Ministries - The engaging short videos and and in-depth resources tee up great discussions between you and your sons and daughters
- Dare2Share group - helping teens share their faith
Finding Career, Calling, and Major
- College Assistance Plus - learn more about helping to guide your student
- Crown Financial Ministries - Career Direct - Learn why identifying a career, calling and major early is a foundation for life success, avoids added years in college, and helps in selecting the right college.
- Life Purpose Planning - a tool to help students understand who they are and life direction
- Destiny Finder - Understand your ministry strengths
Testimonies for students to watch - Interact with the Student Stories & Videos group, view student testimonies, and have your teens share Every Student Sent with their friends. Their faith grows every time they interact with the Gospel.
How you can help other families and your church
- Share Every Student Sent with your friends and other parents in your church, and other churches
- Show Every Student Sent to your pastors, and encourage them to show the 1-minute video to families in church
- Lead a parent's group to discuss college preparation and transition using these resources. (We will help you)
- Ask your youth leader if you can help with talking to teens or with parents
We're here to talk!
Contact us to answer questions or set up a phone or Zoom discussion to go over your family college prep questions, or to help your church or community accelerate this movement. Just reach out to us: